Talksure Trading (Pty) Ltd an authorised financial services provider
DISCLOSURES REQUIRED IN TERMS OF THE FINANCIAL ADVISORY AND INTERMEDIARY SERVICES ACT 37 OF 2002
1. Status of Financial Services Provider in terms of the FAIS Act
Talksure Trading (Pty) Ltd t/a Compare and Save is an authorised Financial Service Provider, FAIS License number 42788. Our key individuals participate in the decision making and management of the organisation.
2. Contact Particulars of the FSP
Physical Address: 62 Umhlanga Ridge Boulevard, Umhlanga, 4319
Postal Address: PO Box 1498, Umhlanga Rocks, 4320
Telephone No: (031) 582 8366
Facsimile No: (086) 682 2952
3. Contact particulars for Key Individual
Telephone No: (031) 582 8366
4. Product Providers
The FSP has contracts with the following insurers: Guardrisk and NMS Insurance Services SA and Constantia Insurance Company Ltd.
5. Professional Indemnity Insurance
The FSP does have professional indemnity insurance underwritten by AIG.
The FSP is authorised to render advisory and intermediary services for the following categories of products
Long term insurance (Category A)
Short term insurance personal lines
Short term insurance personal lines A1
Long term insurance B1
Long term insurance B1-A
7. Complaints Procedures & Conflict of Interest Policy
If you have a complaint, please contact Customer Services on 0860 333 343, who will assist you to address the concerns you have. Please note that in terms of the FAIS act, all complaints must be addressed to us in writing. You are entitled to request a copy of our complaints policy and procedure from any of our representatives’ offices.
In the case of dissatisfaction with services received, you have the right to lodge a complaint with Constantia Insurance Company Limited through their Market Conduct Officer.
Complaints Officer: email@example.com
Should we not be able to address the concerns to your satisfaction, you may wish to lodge a complaint with any of the Ombudsman whose details appear below, but in particular with the FAIS Ombud.
The FSP takes note of Board Notice 58 of 2010 regarding FAIS Conflict of Interest. In line with this, the following disclosures are made:
1. The FSP does not have any shares in any product provider.
2. The FSP does receive more than 30% of its commission from any Insurance company.
3. The FSP and its representatives do not receive any other financial benefit other than as stipulated in Section3A (1)(a) of the code of conduct, thus only statutory commission is received.
4. The FSP has adopted a conflict of interest management policy in terms of Section3A (2) (a) of the General Code of Conduct, a copy of which is available on request.
8. FSP Compliance Officer’s Details
Compli-serve KZN (Pty) Ltd
Authorised Practice Number 194
Constantia Insurance Company Ltd
Compliance Officer: Adv. Christiene Brummer
Tel No: (011) 686 4200
Fax No: (086) 523 9464
9. FAIS Ombud Details for all FAIS advice related complaints
The Customer Contact Division
The FAIS Ombud
Sussex Office Park, Ground Floor, Block B, 473
Lynnwood Road, Cnr Lynnwood Road & Sussex Ave, 0081
PO Box 74571, Lynwood Ridge, 0040
10. Short term Ombud details for all short term insurance complaints
1st Floor, Block A
1 Sturdee Avenue
Rosebank, Johannesburg, 2196
2042 Telephone No: (011) 726 8900
Facsimile No: (011) 726 5501
P.O. Box 32334, Braamfontein, 2107
You have the right to cancel your Warranty by giving us notice at any time. We reserve the right to cancel or change your warranty by giving you 31 days’ notice. As this is a monthly policy, there will not be a refundable portion payable to you.