Terms And Conditions
Your Safety Kit
- Your Policy covers the primary cause of failure only, any further or additional damage is not covered.
- These terms and conditions shall also incorporate, as express terms and conditions, all the contents of your Policy document, which you will be deemed to have read.
- It is expressly agreed and declared that the Administrator, acting on behalf of the Insurer, will be released from all liability and obligations under your Policy if the terms and conditions of your Policy are not fully complied with.
- All claims must be reported to the Administrator immediately. In the event of a breakdown after hours, over a weekend or over a public holiday the claim must be reported to the Administrator on the next working day. Failure to do so may invalidate the claim.
- All claims documentation must be received by the Administrator within 30 days of the date of completion of the repairs; otherwise they will not be accepted.
- You must service the vehicle as per the requirements defined in the section “Service Requirements”.
- Your Policy is in addition to, and does not detract from, any contractual rights under Statute or Common Law.
- You shall take all reasonable steps to maintain your vehicle and keep it in a proper and efficient state of repair and in the event of any mechanical and/or electrical failure you shall use all reasonable means to protect your vehicle from further loss or damage.
- In no case whatsoever shall the Administrator, acting on behalf of the Insurer, be liable to make any payment in respect of any mechanical and/or electrical failure after the expiration of 6 months from the occurrence of such mechanical and/or electrical failure.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the diesel pump is calibrated as per Manufacturers’ specifications. A failure resulting from incorrect calibration will result in rejection of the claim.